|Events on map||2|
5 Meter contours, 1:10000 layout
Image: Letter sized paper, 1:10000 300dpi. Map continues below layout extent
PRODUCTION AND REVISIONS:
This is a computer generated map - not fieldchecked! Trails, Roads and Powerlines are
hand-traced from Orthos, and Hillshades. Contours,
Cliffs, and Vegetation solely computer generated.
Made using Karttapullautin & Terje's scripts from 2018 High Density LiDAR (thinned 50%) provided by the Okanagan Water Board
and thus falls under our signed data sharing agreement with the OBWB.
David Bakker (2020) in Open Orienteering Mapper 0.9.2.
Crown provincial land. Borders a section owned by the Legion on the north-east, Gardom Lake Bible camp on the North West (has a separate, not to standard old map that needs updating), and several private parcels on all remaining sides. Map is almost all in the CSRD, but small portion on the eastern side is in the RDNO. Not a numbered rec site, not a park.
Safety Bearing: East to powerlines.
CELL PHONE COVERAGE:
- Telus/Koodoo/Public Mobile/Bell/Virgin - Good (most or all of the map, some sections not tested)
- Rogers - Not Tested
UNIQUE SAFETY CONCERNS:
- One large cliff on west edge of map
- Barbed Wire Fences - including old rotting out fences through the map area.
- Nearest Hospital: Shuswap General Hospital
- Shuswap Volunteer Search And Rescue: Call 911
- RCMP: Call 911
- End of Glenmarry Road (Northern Parking off the edge of the map): 50.603841 N, 119.181594 W
- End of Grange Road (Southern Parking on the map file, but not shown on image layout): 50.579785 N, 119.193475 W
Events on this map
|Gardom Bench (SA)||May 8, 2020|
|Gardom Bench South (SA)||Jul 22, 2020|