Kettle Valley Map information
|Events on map||2|
Map set to be created in Spring 2020.
1:4,000; 2m contours (import and convert to curves of the 2019 Kelowna 1m contour set LiDAR derived)
PRODUCTION AND REVISIONS:
David Bakker (2020), fieldwork not yet completed.
Made in Open Orienteering Mapper 0.9.1
A bunch of residential private land (mapped as private) and then mapped area is all City Park or School District 23 (just the small school on the east edge of the map).
- Kelowna Open Government Licence - We are require to print the text "Contains information licensed under the Open Government Licence –City of Kelowna." on the map.
Safety Bearing: South-East to Chute Lake Road
CELL PHONE COVERAGE:
- Telus/Koodoo/Public Mobile/Bell/Virgin - Excellent (entire map multiple bars)
- Rogers - Not Tested
UNIQUE SAFETY CONCERNS:
- Vehicle Traffic
- Nearest Hospital: Kelowna General Hospital (~20 minutes)
- Central Okanagan Search And Rescue: Call 911
- RCMP: Call 911
- Various Parking Lots, so not set co-ordinates added here.
PICTURE TAKEN BY SAGE ON MAP:
Events on this map
|Kettle Valley - New Map! (OK)||Oct 3, 2020|
|Kettle Valley (OK)||Oct 9, 2021|