Organizer: Peter Gray (Event Director)
Map: McQueen Lake
This is a self-directed training event. We have labelled, stripped flagging tape out in the woods for the next week, and you request a digital version of the course map(s) as a PDF which you can print out (or keep it on your cellphone) to use.
Location, Parking, and Map
This event will take place on the McQueen Lake/Lac Du Bois map using the main parking lot. No updates to the map have been made specifically for this year, but the map is in pretty good shape.
These trainings are being offered for free to all Sage Orienteering Club members. In order to participate, EVERYONE in your group must have an active 2022 Sage Orienteering Club membership.
How it Works
- Register your Sage Orienteering Club membership and waiver online
- Fill in the event/training specific registration form, which will ask you which course(s) and members will be participating for the course of your choice and let us know how many of you are going. Everyone participating needs to be a member of Sage for insurance reasons. The registration form will allow you to download the course maps.
- Print the map, or load the map onto your phone.
- Do the course whenever you want during the time when the event is open.
- Check in with the event organizer (including participant names and courses of everyone in your family) by filling in the Check-In Form (red button near top of page under quick links)