Dufferin Elementary Map information
|Events on map||5|
Scale 1:4000; 2m
School and Park map.
Layout set up for printing on a half sized letter paper.
PRODUCTION AND REVISIONS:
- 2021 - David Bakker (Drafting) & Jackie Bonn (Limited Fieldwork) in OOMapper 0.9.4. Basemaps: City of Kamloops 2020 airphotos and pre-processed city of Kamloops 1m Contours.
City of Kamloops (park on NE portion of map) and School District #73 (school grounds on south-east portion)
- Open Government Licence - Kamloops
- We are obligated to keep the text "Contains information licensed under the Open Government Licence - Kamloops" on the printed map
Largely irrelevant in this small park entirely bordered by fences or major roads, but if anything it would be south (downhill) to major road.
CELL PHONE COVERAGE:
- Telus/Koodoo/Public Mobile/Bell/Virgin - Excellent
- Rogers - Not Tested
UNIQUE SAFETY CONCERNS:
- Pond/Marsh a potential problem for small children
- Fast mountain bikers in the area
- Nearest Hospital: Royal Inland Hospital (Kamloops) ~ 10 minutes
- Kamloops Search and Rescue: Call 911
- RCMP: Call 911
- Main Dufferin Elementary Parking Lot: 50.662040, -120.397456
- Tennis Courts Parking Lot: 50.661278, -120.393487
Events on this map
|Run, Play and Don't Get Lost - Week 5 (Kam)||May 7, 2021|
|Run, Play and Don't Get Lost - Week 6 (Kam)||May 14, 2021|
|Run, Play and Don't Get Lost (Kam)||Oct 22, 2021|
|Run, Play and Don't Get Lost (Kam)||May 20, 2022|
|Run, Play and Don't Get Lost (Kam)||Nov 4, 2022|