Balmoral Bluff Map information
|Events on map||1|
Map Still Under construction, no map file uploaded yet... (October 14, 2020).
5 Meter contours from raw LiDAR basemap (provided by Forsite in 2015).
PRODUCTION AND REVISIONS:Created in 2020 by David Bakker. Open Orienteering Mapper file 0.9.3
created at 1:15000 but best printed at 1:10000 on a letter sized sheet.
Crown land. Private property around west and southern map edges. Land access from the main Balmoral Trailhead off of Balmoral Road, or from the Bayview FSR from White Lake.
Safety Bearing: South or North to Bayview FSR, or West to Private Land/Road if using the Southernmost portion of the map.
CELL PHONE COVERAGE:
- Telus/Koodoo/Public Mobile/Bell/Virgin - Good (All tested areas, but could be some missing shadowed spots.)
- Rogers - Not Tested
UNIQUE SAFETY CONCERNS:
- Tall Cliffs
- Motorized Users on trails and Bayview FSR
- Nearest Hospital: Shuswap General Hospital
- Shuswap Volunteer Search And Rescue: Call 911
- RCMP: Call 911
- Balmoral Trailhead: 50.866980, -119.355204
- Wider Part of Bayview FSR: 50.876785, -119.344097
None taken yet.
Events on this map
|CANCELLED - Balmoral Bluff (SA)||Oct 25, 2020|