|Events on map||2|
NOTE: (January 1, 2021) - Planned cutblock ribbons discovered on the Silver Slope portion of this map. We will lose large chunks of this map in next couple of years.
PRODUCTION AND REVISIONS:
Created in 2020 by David Bakker in OpenOrienteeringMapper 0.9.2. The Silver Slope (David Bakker, 2017) and Shuswap Memorial Park (Corbett Family, 2018) portions were slightly updated and converted to the ISOM2017-2 standard. The area inbetween was fieldchecked in 2020.
Crown Land within City of Salmon Arm, except the NW corner next to the cemetary, which is a City of Salmon Arm park.
Shuswap Dirt Riders have trails in this area, and should (but do not needed to be) be notified/collaborated with for any major events to avoid potential conflicts.
Safety Bearing: North to Auto Road or 20th Ave SE.
CELL PHONE COVERAGE:
- Telus/Koodoo/Public Mobile/Bell/Virgin - Very Good.
- Rogers - Not Tested
UNIQUE SAFETY CONCERNS:
- Wildlife (Bears)
- Steep banks with deadfall around Southern Creek
- Nearest Hospital: Shuswap General Hospital
- Shuswap Volunteer Search And Rescue: Call 911
- RCMP: Call 911
- South (Silver Slope) Parking: 50.685228, -119.252262
- North (Shuswap Memorial Park) Parking: 50.670256, -119.240835
PICTURE TAKEN BY SAGE ON MAP:
None taken yet.
Events on this map
|The North Face (SA)||Oct 10, 2020|
|The North Face - Memorial Park Access (SA)||May 16, 2021|