|Events on map||1|
1:4,000; 2m contours
Includes layout with letter sized paper
PRODUCTION AND REVISIONS:
Contours traced off City of Kelowna pre-made 1m contours from 2019. Not great data in the park, could use some additional tweaking especially around the creek.
David Bakker in 2019 with Open Orienteering Mapper 0.8.4
City of Kelowna for the entire park area. Condos on the eastern part of the map are private and therefore mapped OOB.
Safety Bearing: North to Bernard Avenue.
CELL PHONE COVERAGE:
- Telus/Koodoo/Public Mobile/Bell/Virgin - Excellent (entire map multiple bars)
- Rogers - Not Tested
UNIQUE SAFETY CONCERNS:
- Vehicle & Pedestrian Traffic
- Nearest Hospital: Kelowna General Hospital (~15 minutes)
- Central Okanagan Search And Rescue: Call 911
- RCMP: Call 911
- Various parking lots, so not set co-ordinates added here.
PICTURE TAKEN BY SAGE ON MAP:
None taken yet.
Events on this map
|Parkinson Training (OK)||Oct 24, 2019|