Aspen Grove Map information
|Events on map||0|
Update February 2021 - Vast majority of the crown land portions have
been logged in the last couple of years, rendering the map largely
1 to 15000; 5 m contours
PRODUCTION AND REVISIONS:
Base map Bakken and Helgeson; field work in 1990-91 by Carl Coger and Alan Philip; converted to OCAD 8 by Leigh Bailey; revised after beetle salvage logging in 2006 by Margo McTaggart, Alan Vyse and Magnus Johansson
- Crown Land: Majority of Map
- Private Land: Some sections on the edge of the map. Added to map in 2020.
Early regular use by GVOC; Sage Stomp XXI 2006
Safety Bearing: East to Coalmont Road.
CELL PHONE COVERAGE:
- Telus/Koodoo/Public Mobile/Bell/Virgin - Not Tested
- Rogers - Not Tested
UNIQUE SAFETY CONCERNS:
- Barbed Wire Fences
- Nearest Hospital: Nicola Valley Hospital (Merritt) - has 24/7 Emerg Department. ~50 Minutes once onto Highway.
- Nicola Valley Search and Rescue Call 911
- RCMP: Call 911
- None set yet.
PICTURE TAKEN BY SAGE ON MAP:
None taken yet