UBC-Okanagan Map information
|Events on map||2|
1:4000; 2 m contours
Map contains an area larger than a letter sized paper. Map file download does not include any borders/legend/credits. Please include the following if you print the map: "Mapping: David Bakker (2018). © Sage Orienteering Club (2018). Contains information under the Open Government Licence - City of Kelowna."
PRODUCTION AND REVISIONS:
City of Kelowna using pre-generated LiDAR based contours only slightly modified. Produced in 2018, updated in 2019-2020 by David Bakker in Open Orienteering Mapper 0.8.1., then updated to OOMapper 0.9.2.
This map is in the same map file as as Academy Hill, and the download file is called "Academy Hill". There is no UBC-Okanagan download folder in the Sage Nextcloud.
- Kelowna Open Government Licence - We are require to print the text "Contains information licensed under the Open Government Licence –City of Kelowna." on the map.
2018 Okanagan Adventure Running Tournament, & 2019 OART
Safety Bearing: South to John Hindle Drive.
CELL PHONE COVERAGE:
- Telus/Koodoo/Public Mobile/Bell/Virgin - Excellent (entire map multiple bars)
- Rogers - Not Tested
UNIQUE SAFETY CONCERNS:
- Vehicle Traffic
- Nearest Hospital: Kelowna General Hospital (~25 minutes)
- Central Okanagan Search And Rescue: Call 911
- RCMP: Call 911
- Various UBCO Parking Lots, so not set co-ordinates added here.
PICTURE TAKEN BY SAGE ON MAP:
None taken yet.
Events on this map
|Okanagan Adventure Running Tournament II (OK)||May 4, 2019|
|CANCELLED Team Trials & Sage Stomp (OK)||May 16, 2020|