Stake Lake Map information
|Events on map||1|
This is the foot-o map. Also of the same area are the ski-o and mtb-o maps.
1:15,000; 5 m contours
PRODUCTION AND REVISIONS:
base map produced by Helgeson; field work by Roland Jansson and Ann Jansson 1998; cartography Ann Jansson 1998, Allan Stradeski 2000; beetle salvage logging 2006; map revised by Scott Foubister 2007;
Crown Land; permission required from Recreation sites and Trails BC for major events
Overlander Nordic Ski Club is the main user group in the area
2008 Sage Stomp XXIII sprint and middle (BCOCs);
CELL PHONE COVERAGE:
- Telus/Koodoo/Public Mobile/Bell/Virgin - Not Tested.
- Rogers - Not Tested
UNIQUE SAFETY CONCERNS:
- Potential Habitat for Bears
- Nearest Hospital: Royal Inland Hospital (Kamloops) ~ 25 minutes from arena.
- Kamloops Search and Rescue: Call 911
- RCMP: Call 911
- Main Lodge/Parking Area: 50.517472, -120.481248
- Stadium/Grooming Shed Area: 50.511895, -120.481754
None taken yet.
Events on this map
|Stake Lake (Kam)||Oct 8, 2021|